Yes, there are ads

I have included advertisements on this page because I am extremely poor. If you would help me out by clicking an ad I would be grateful. I have limited the ads to the categories that I believe will interest my readers. I have blocked the smutty categories. I also know that there will be ads that neither you or I agree with.

About Comments

I have gotten rid of the Google+ requirement. What a fail it was.
I have reposted the comments that would have been lost.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Oh say can you see!

To be sung with same tune as the Star Spangled Banner.

Oh, say can you see!

Oh, say can you see by the dawn’s early light
Who so gladly we hailed two thousand years ago?
Whose many stripes and scars kept us through the ages,
As we resisted earthly and demonic harassments?
The satanic arrows, the billowing clouds of confusion,
Could not hide the fact that the Holy Spirit was still at work.
Oh, say does that promise in scripture still stand
For those who wait for the promised return?

On our knees, dimly seeing through the mirror of life,
Where the foe’s haughty host in dread anger assails us.
What is that which the clouds, o’er the morning sky,
Wisp as along, trying to conceal, but failing?
Now my eye sees the great sight,  the clouds
and the sky, are torn asunder and a mighty sound is heard!
‘Tis the Lord Jesus Christ, our Savior! Oh long He will stay
In the land of the redeemed and the home of the steadfast!

And where is that band who so tauntingly swore
With cunning of buffeting and discouragement
That a place in the Kingdom for us, nevermore.
Chains and eternal torment eliminated polluting clamoring.
No pleas could save the atheist and denier
From the terror and pain of eternal torment.
On the mount of Olives, Jesus Christ in triumph does stand
In the land of the redeemed and the home of the steadfast!

Oh, let it be only a short time, when righteous men shall stand
Between their heavenly mansion and Satan’s short deception
Blessed with victory and peace, may the redeemed
Praise the Savior, giver of mansions in the Kingdom!
Then worship God we must, as we have pledged,
And this be our motto: “To God be the glory, forever, amen”
Christ, in triumph shall rule,
In the land of the redeemed and the home of the steadfast!

---------------

Merry Christmas folks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget