Yes, there are ads

I have included advertisements on this page because I am extremely poor. If you would help me out by clicking an ad I would be grateful. I have limited the ads to the categories that I believe will interest my readers. I have blocked the smutty categories. I also know that there will be ads that neither you or I agree with.

About Comments

I have gotten rid of the Google+ requirement. What a fail it was.
I have reposted the comments that would have been lost.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thankfulness

In the spirit of the season this post will talk about what I am thankful for.

1. I am thankful that Jesus paid the redemption price for my soul.

2. I am thankful that He regenerated me.

3. I am thankful that the process of sanctification is a continual process.

4. I am thankful for the Mercy of God and of my Family.

5. I am thankful for the friends that I have made over the years.

6. I am thankful that folks are willing to accept me even though I have Asperger's.

7. I am thankful that God has never allowed my family to go hungry, even though we were dirt poor at many times!

8. I am thankful for the leading of the Holy Spirit.

9. I am thankful that Liberty University has given me an almost completely tuition free ride!

10. I am thankful that in 2007 a certain previous employer reached out to me and offered me job and a place to stay, even though this employer thought evil of me and only took me in to change the supposed evil.

11. I am thankful that the employer did not toss me overboard when I stood up to the employer's accusations and hovering.

12. I am thankful that Mark Zuckerburg created Facebook, the site has helped me find distant relatives that are in my book.

13. I am thankful that God has given me the ability to write so that I can express myself! As a youngster it was amazing if I could put two sentences together.

14. I am thankful that God has led me to my current church, Calvary Chapel. These folks are on fire for the Lord!

15. I am thankful that God led me to Liberty University.

16. I am thankful that the people at Liberty accept strange folks like me.

17. I am thankful for the Conservative Mennonite friends who encourage me to keep looking to the lord.

18. I am thankful to the people who read my blog. It means more than you can imagine! (I will write more on this in a few weeks.)

19. I am thankful that God has given me the ability to remember things without the need for repetitive study.

20. I am thankful that God has led men to create such an interesting book call the Bible; a book that has more crazy historical stories than a modern day writer could dream up.

21. I am thankful that God has shown me several occupations that I can do!

22. I am thankful for the website and forum known as Wrong Planet. It was at this site I learned the things I needed to do in order to reduce the effects of my Asperger's. ( wrongplanet.net )

23. I am thankful that there are people who tell me they want a copy of my genealogy book when it comes out.

24. I am thankful that God has given me the ability to be active, even though my feet are misshapen.

25. I am thankful that God has given us Heaven to look forwards to.

26. I am thankful for my current lodgings and the people I rent from.

27. I am thankful that I can eat so many things as so many of my fellow Aspies have many more allergies.

28. I am thankful that God has given us variations in the seasons.

29. I am thankful that as Christians our kingdom loyalties are not bound to any one earthly kingdom as our identity is not bound to a specific location.

30. I am thankful that my ancestor's were led to come to this nation, but that we can still leave if we want to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget